Fri, Oct 27|
Paws Republic Training Centre
Come out and learn what Socialization really means for our young dogs. Introduce your pups (age 12 weeks to 6 months) to new and exciting sights, sounds, surfaces, equipment, and so much more. Help your young dog become a well balanced and adjusted member of the dog world!
Time & Location
Oct 27, 2023, 5:15 PM – 6:15 PM
Paws Republic Training Centre, 101 9 St N, Martensville, SK S0K 0A2, Canada
About the Event
Welcome to our new and approved Puppy Social Event!
This is a reoccuring event that will be hosted and supervised by our training team to privide an opportunity for puppies and their owners to provide and engage in a socializing activities with other pups and owners!
We will have toys/tunnels/activities/learning opportunites and more to enjoy with your pup!
We'll help you introduce your pups to a variety of different structures, toys, equipment, and so much more to help them develop a sense of confidence when facing new and potentially scarey (to them) things. This will be a fun, free form sort of class that balances play and learning with your dogs.
Some of the requirements for you and your puppy to attend include the following:
1. Your puppy MUST be UNDER 6 MONTHS of age and meet the below requirements.
2. Puppy must have at least two rounds of vaccines (DAPP).
3. Puppy must have been in the care of the owner, foster, shelter or otherwise safe handler for a minimum of 10 days.
4. Your pup must not have exhibited any health concerns such as coughing, sneezing.
1. Owners please bring indoor shoes in case of wet/muddy weather.
Cant wait to see you all there!
Puppy SocialCA$25.00Tax: +CA$1.25 GST+CA$0.66 service fee