Private Training Lessons
Private Lessons are designed with you and your individual dog’s needs in mind! We can focus on your specific goals and struggles in a variety of locations and on a more flexible schedule.
Private lessons are also a great option for dogs that may have some struggles in group settings!
Some of the behavioral problems we can assist you with include:
• Manners, impulse control, calming , “Place” command, greetings etc!
• Jumping up (on people, furniture, etc.)
• Barking excessively
• Chewing unwanted objects
• Leash pulling
• Doorbell barking & excitement
• Chasing moving objects (cars, bikes, skateboarders, joggers, etc.)
• Separation anxiety
• Resource guarding
• Housebreaking (peeing in the home)
• Begging (for food, attention, affection, etc.)
• Crate resistance
• And MORE!
How to get started…
First you need to schedule an assessment with one of our trainers to discuss you goals and develop a course of action!
The assessment covers the following:
• Discussing problem behaviour(s) you're experiencing with your dog, any concerns you may have, and what you'd like to accomplish with the training.
• Assessment of your dog to determine his overall temperament and energy level.
• Working 'hands-on' with your dog to see how he responds, and determine what techniques work best to achieve results and stop the problem behaviour(s).
• Providing professional training recommendations regarding future training sessions to suit your schedule and needs.
Assessment: $20 (Must be done before we start any lessons to figure out what will be best for you and your dog)!
4 Lesson Package
6 Lesson Package
Book with aTrainer